Congratulations to the 2016-2017 Apollonaires!
Thank you to everyone who tried out for the Apollonaires. The combination of technique, strength, and passion experienced throughout this week was incredible! Thank you for your positive energy and hard work.
Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Apollonaire Dance Team
A sincere thank you to everyone who tried out for the Apollonaires. The combination of technique, strength, and passion experienced throughout this week was an absolute joy to work with. Thank you for your positive energy.
A special thank you to my 3 wonderful seniors, Collette, Karsyn, and Morgan. Your strong leadership, excellent choreography, and positive energy rocked!
Cheers to the 2015-2016 Apollonaires:
- Molly Antonson
- Peyton Bell
- Sophie Bolubasz
- Sasha Hoxie
- Lacey Jessen
- Megan Jones
- Elyse Kohler
- Ava Lambe
- Lauren Larson
- Grace Mann
- Brooke Nelson
- Maddie Regan
- McKaylee True
- Kellyn Vuchetich
- Samantha Washington
***Honorary Apollonaire Sydnie Stilley***
Thursday, March 26th The official Tryout Selection
Today is the final day of the 2015 Tryout process. Best of luck to all dancers trying out! Be c-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t. Here is the schedule for tomorrow’s audition:
- 4 Dressed, warmed up, ready to go outside of the North Gym
- 4 – 4:15 EHS Athletics Quiz
- 4:15 – 5 Tryout Session 1 (All Dancers perform routines together)
- 5 – 7 Tryout Session 2 (In groups of 2) See Tryout Order Below:
- Group 7
- Group 3
- Group 1
- Group 9
- Group 4
- Group 5
- Group 8
- Group 2
- Group 6
Wednesday, March 25th
Today is the final day to learn choreography for the official tryout process. Tryout applicants will learn Routine 2, review all choreography, and engage in mock auditions.
- 4pm Cafeteria Be sure to warm up, we will start right at 4pm learning new choreography.
- 4 – 4:45 Routine 2
- 4:45- 5 Review
- 5-6 Mock Auditions
Approximate end time — 6pm
Mock Audition Groups (Graduating Seniors provide feedback)
Groups # 1, 2, 3 Morgan Swope
Group # 4, 5, 6, Collette Hamersky
Group # 7, 8, 9 Karsyn Bell
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 (Cafeteria)
Today, dancers will learn Kick & Sideline. We will review all choreography and technical elements. Below you will see your tryout number and your partners.
Approx. End Time – 6pm
Group 1: 1 & 14
Group 2: 3 & 4
Group 3: 6 & 15
Group 4: 2 & 7 & 8
Group 5: 9 & 10
Group 6: 5 & 11
Group 7: 12 & 18
Group 8: 13 & 17
Group 9: 16 & 19
Monday, March 23rd, 2015 Day 1 Tryouts
Check-in Cafeteria 4:15 – 4:30 During check-in, girls will hand in all materials required for the tryout process. This includes:
- 3 Teacher Recommendations
- Grade Check Form
- Personal Disposition
- Parent Consent
* Some dancers need to check with their teachers and remind them to return their recommendation forms to Ms. Vaggalis’ mailbox.
* Some dancers need to have the registrar or their advisor sign their registration form.
Today, Dancers will complete:
- 1 Mile Run (Timed)
- Flexibility Check (Right/Left/Center Splits)
- Routine 1
Dancers may purchase a CD that has the tryout music available.
Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Apollonaire Leadership Team!
Co-Captain: Karsyn Bell
Co-Captain: Morgan Swope
Administrative Coordinator: Collette Hamersky
Social Coordinator: Peyton Bell
Music Coordinator: Lauren Larson
Apollonaire Tryout Results 2014-2015
Congratulations to the 2014-2015 Apollonaires!
I look forward to our first official team meeting (Time and Location TBA!) Until then, keep checking your email!
* A very special thank you to all dancers for their hard word and dedication throughout the week. It was a joy working with you all and watching all of the amazing talent throughout the week. If you would like feedback from your tryouts, you are welcome to contact me for electronic feedback or to set up a meeting at our mutual convenience. *